Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long has Aristocrat Air been in business?
- A: Aristocrat Air has been cleaning air naturally since 2004.
Q: How does the Aristocrat Air Biosweep work?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep draws ambient air through the base of the unit where it is treated inside the treatment chamber and exported in the treatment vapor out the top of the unit.
Q: Does the Aristocrat Air Biosweep use any chemicals?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep does not use any chemicals. The Aristocrat Air Biosweep does however generate a dry vapor containing hydrogen peroxide and purified trivalent oxygen (ozone).
Q: Will the Aristocrat Air Biosweep bleach upholstery or harm fabrics?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep is compatible with most materials. It will not bleach or harm carpet, upholstery or fabrics when properly operated.
Q: Can the Aristocrat Air Biosweep be operated with people or pets in the room?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep can only be safely operated in vacant or unoccupied spaces. The Aristocrat Air Biosweep should never be operated when humans or pets are present.
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep is primarily used for odor removal and/or airborne contaminant destruction as well as surface contaminants. Virtually any odor, airborne, or surface contaminant can be completely eradicated with the Aristocrat Air Biosweep
Q: How long does it take for the Aristocrat Air Biosweep to treat an area?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep can treat most indoor environments within 6-12 hrs; dependent upon several factors including indoor environment conditions, odor or contaminant, floor plan and cubic air space. Most vehicles can be easily treated in 1 hour. The Aristocrat Air Biosweep can reduce deodorization time as much as ninety-percent (90%).
Q: Is the Aristocrat Air Biosweep an ozone generator?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep produces purified trivalent oxygen, called ozone, and hydrogen peroxide within the treatment chamber. These oxyradicals are exported to attack contaminants on exposed surfaces. The Aristocrat Air Biosweep does not use coronal discharge ozone generation which is unreliable and produces harmful and corrosive nitrogen oxides. The Aristocrat Air Biosweep is 10x more powerful than most commercial ozone generators.
Q: Why can’t we breathe the Aristocrat Air Biosweep vapor?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep produces purified trivalent oxygen, called ozone, and hydrogen peroxide. The properties that make ozone and hydrogen peroxide powerful cleaners and disinfectants also make them dangerous to living tissues. The same chemical properties that allow high concentrations of these oxyradicals to react with organic material outside the body give them the ability to react with similar organic material that makes up the body, and potentially cause temporary harmful health consequences.
Q: Does the Aristocrat Air Biosweep leave an odor?
- A: The Aristocrat Air Biosweep produces a residual “swimming pool” or “bleach” odor that gradually subsides within a few days.